- The Global Positioning System (GPS)
- Peter H. Dana . Department of Geography, University of Texas at Austin . Your suggestions are welcome - this is work in progress .
(thanks to all those who have taken the time
to send comments and corrections) .
- Mobile/Wireless SIG Report: Mobile Opportunities
- Software Forum . Mobile/Wireless SIG . Where in the World Is a Major Opportunity? . by Robert Schuh, Synergraphics . Mobile developers
followed Bill Dussell to 37.4149 North, l22.
10238 West, aka Room H-1, Cubberley Community Center, Palo
- Intro to GPS Applications
- This document is an introdution to the Global Positioning System and it's uses. . WARNING! . This is an unfinished draft document. . Some information is
missing or wrong. . Index . Introduction to
GPS . Call for Applications .
- is found at the Department of Geography, The University of Texas at Austin. . The GPS Information Center, run by the US Coast Guard, is the official GPS information source for civilia
ns. Constellation status is on a tape loop a
t (703) 313-5907. Use
- The DUT/SSR&T GPS Page
- The GPS Page . This page is experimental! . The Global Positioning System (GPS) is a constellation of 24 satellites which is used for navigation and precise geode
tic position measurements. The GPS satellite
s are operated by the United States
- Global Positioning Finds Applications in Geosciences Research
- Randolph Ware University Navstar Consortium, Boulder CO 80307-3000 Steven Businger University of Hawaii, Honolulu HI 96822 .
Continuous global positioning satellite tra
cking networks are being established by a variety of national and
- The GPS/MET Program
- The GPS/MET Experiment . The Mission: . The GPS/MET experiment is a $3 million proof-of-concept program, which is jointly sponsored by the National Science Foundation (NSF), the Nationa
l Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NO
- Dr. James Sennott
- by Linda Browning . Remember the Knight Rider television series of the 1980's? The good guy's sleek black Trans Am could map out the quickest route to the bad guys, and th
ousands of viewers wished their car could do
the same--tell them how to
- Navigational System for the Visually Impaired
- NVI from the Beginning . The first thing which had to be accomplished was understanding the GPS system, and in particular how the GPS rec
eiver works. After obtaining a sound basis o
f the GPS system, an electronic map of the streets of Carleton
- Advanced Technology - GPS Activities
- Advanced Technology Branch - GPS Activities . IGS Regional GPS Data Center . Software . KARS . mgps . Projects . Ice Velocity at the South Pole . Ecosystem Hea
lth and Land Loss in the Chesapeake Bay . Mo
nitoring Atmospheric Water